vanjunvillarubia.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 26, 2014

You

YOU
Vanjun Villarubia

I see gazillions of angels in the sky,
Whenever I see your tantalizing eyes.
Your eyes glimmering like a candle light,
That gives hope and light to my lonely night

With a glimpse to your fierce yet innocent eyes,
You’d captivated and captured my mind,
Drowning me deep inside with your beautiful smile,
In every moment of this wonderful life.

With your sweet smile,
Everything just seems so right.
Your smile that caress me,
And takes my breath away

In every moment that I see you,
I know my heart belongs to you.
I don’t know what to do without you,
And I swear this feeling for you is true.

Every day I long to see you.
Every day I am missing you.
And I don’t have any reasons or clue,
All I know is that I want to be right next to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment