vanjunvillarubia.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Twisted mind

Twisted Mind
Vanjun Villarubia

          Okay this is what really happened while I was in the bus. A pretty girl who sits beside me, whom I really don't know keeps on looking and smiling at me as if we were close. In fairness she had a very fair skin, she wear no make-ups but I guess she puts some powder on her face and some part of her body, I can smell that powder she wears, but I just couldn't figure out the brand of it and damn she was wearing a very nice sexy dress. All of a sudden, out of nowhere she caress me and she lingers her finger through my shoulder. Gosh, I can still feel that sensation of her fingertips. What the heck just happened?! She don't even care even if the bus is full of people and damn it was really crowded and even if that's the case, and the other girl whom she was with keeps on telling her to stop doing such thing, still she insisted and keeps on doing it. The people on the bus already noticed her, who would not, I mean she is really cute. I was tempted I mean who can resist such charming pretty girl. So I look at her and smile back at her and even call her with an endearment. Yes I call her baby, then she smile back and laugh. So I spoke to her and asked her name but she didn't reply at all. The other girl whom she was with said "Sofia, her name is Sofia." What a nice name I said. Oh did I forget to mention that she is really a baby? Around 2 years old and she was with her mother. Okay you folks. Twisted mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment